Sales Executive – You are responsible for selling video, motion graphics, animation, trade show video, online video, commercial video, as well as online ads, mobile apps, partnerships, and other digital products. Sales Executive will work with existing, new and prospective accounts through a combination of telesales, show/event coverage, and personal visits.
RipMedia boasts a friendly working environment that is conducive to professional growth. Join our growing team and find out why RipMedia is such a great place to work!
Consistent with federal and state law, the Company will employ individuals currently authorized to work. However, no one should expect company sponsorship for work authorization if his or her current work authorization expires.
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- A strong sales background, with experience in video or event (trade show) sales a plus
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skills
- Fluent in using digital and social media in their personal/work life
- Proficiency in basic PC programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and contact management software
- A positive attitude, professional communication skills, and a desire to succeed
- Self starter: You will be assigned a quote and have room to plan your own days
- Strong sense of urgency regarding communication matters, sales deadlines, and a proactive approach to the job
- Ability to write business correspondence