If you are still “on the fence” about whether or not you should employ video marketing in your marketing strategies, this should put your doubts aside. Video has been growing by leaps and bounds since more and more people have been going online looking specifically for video, as opposed to reading text, for their information. Thanks to such platforms as YouTube and others, this brand of marketing has become cheaper to employ and implement.
Here are 5 benefits of online video marketing for your business to consider:
1. Video adds the “wow” factor to online marketing campaigns. Text is informative, but it doesn’t have the punch that video has. It is entertaining to viewers, who have increasingly shorter attention spans, and it is one of the easiest ways to convey your message in a short but efficient way.
2. Video sets you apart from the crowd. Even though video is the number one marketing technique being used online today, there are still many businesses which are not taking advantage of it. Therefore, using video now will help you stand out from your competitors in a big way, and in many cases, it may actually mean you get much of your competitors’ potential clients because you got there first with the videos they were looking for. Also, using informational videos will help you stand out as well by offering useful information to people who are looking for what you have to offer.
3. Videos put a face to your brand. Using talking head type videos, as well as animated videos or other means, you can use marketing videos to put a face with your name and your brand. This helps build credibility and associates your name with someone people trust, much like the brands “Coca-Cola” and “Brita Water Filters” have done by their captivating network TV ads in the past.
4. VIDEO helps explain complex information. People are online shopping, but they are also looking for answers to their questions. Blogs and websites answer a lot of these questions, but video takes this a step further, by showing the viewer how something works. It makes sense that video is often the main reason shoppers are converted to buyers online. It’s one thing to read about something, but if you actually see it – it’s more convincing.
5. Video is more likely to be shared. The beauty of online video marketing is the potential for a message to become highly popular with others. The ability to share a video message adds to a higher level of exposure. It’s like the old Faberge Organics shampoo phenomenon: “and I told two friends … and so on … and so on … and so on.”
So, there is an exponential potential for videos online to go viral and be seen by thousands, or even millions, once it becomes popular on social media and other platforms.
It’s always smart to dream big but start small. Just start with a simple animated video or message that people are likely to find interesting. Make it something unique and something they are likely to share. Then, put it on social media and YouTube and see what happens.
Secret Tip: If you use key words well within your description and make them the same words you use in your websites and blogs, you will increase your rankings with Google and your traffic.
These are a few reasons you should use video in your marketing message. Video marketing is here to stay. There are over 500 million people on YouTube each month looking for content. And, 500 million people can’t be wrong!
If you would like help producing your video, our production team would love to help. Just reach out to us at: www.ripmediagroup.com. We love producing motion graphic animation, live action video, whiteboard animation, speed drawing animation and helping people like you reach your goals.