Online video productions continue to explode in popularity. Companies of all sizes are using video to tell their story to the world – and you should too! So let’s take a look at video productions by the numbers (hint: they’re skyrocketing!)..
* According to comScore, retailers who view online video are 64% more likely to purchase.
*According to Demand Metric, 74% of marketers report that video generates better conversions than other content types.
* 80% of your online visitors will watch a video – while only 20% will read content in its entirety; that, according to Digital Sherpa.
*Over 90% report that video is becoming more important to their marketing and sales strategies – thanks to figures supplied by Demand Metric.
Here’s the video that says what we just posted in print to really drive our points home:
While we’re at it, here are some other numbers you should know about video productions:
- According to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research, one minute of video is equivalent to 1,800,000 words!
- Online video accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic.
- People were two times more likely to visit a site after seeing a video than people who had not watched the video.
- User-generated video is only half as effective as a professionally produced video.
- When marketers include a marketing or explainer video in an email, the click-through rate leaps up by 200% to 300%.
- 72% of marketing say buyers were more likely to buy or convert after looking at an email campaign that used video.
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident with their online purchasing decisions.
- If you only stimulate the auditory sense, people retain only 10% of the information they’re presented with. However, if you stimulate both auditory AND visual, a whopping 68% of the information is retained.
The numbers aren’t lying. Video is 100% vital to your company’s success. Rip Media Group is fully committed to bringing your video production to life and helping you bring in more consumers and more revenue.
Remember, with Rip Media Group, your story starts here!