Are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the world’s top brands? Do you have experience in digital marketing and account management? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you! Our team is currently looking for a Client Manager to join us remotely. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry and learn from some of the best. So if you’re interested, keep reading! We’d love to hear from you!
We are a content agency that focuses on growing clients through excellent sales copy,
messaging, and using creativity and video as our weapons of choice.
We have a great opportunity for the right person with an art direction/design and a successful client relationship background to play an integral role in leading client projects with our team.
This role will be responsible for leading all aspects of their creative team and clients. We are looking for someone with an art direction and design background, but they will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of their team’s work including art direction, design, and copy, as well all relevant mediums regarding the brand work, advertising, digital and social content that is needed.
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You see a brand’s products and customers and love to find creative ways to tell their story
- You love to use all media types to tell stories for clients: mainly Video – live and animation, PowerPoint, Infographics…you also know copywriting, social posts, website landing pages
- You love to talk with clients and create content that helps them grow
- You want a place that will let you shine and collaborate with a team
- You can create, but love having specialists, a writer, artist, animator, designer – that can create your & the clients vision
- You are an excellent communicator from vision pitching the to following up with action items
- You love to get things done and waiting is not your style
- You say “great work, on time” is far better than “late and perfect”
- You can share samples of your campaigns and successful work
- Direct the creative product developed by your team and strive for excellence in everything from concept to on-schedule completion of every project.
- Help set the creative direction for a project and provide hands-on guidance to make sure it is successful. Have a cohesive understanding of the principles that create effective digital communication across all mediums.
- Able to split their time as needed between managing their team and their work and executing work and must be an expert in their craft of art direction and design.
- Has a strong understanding of branding and can direct all aspects of the work from art direction and design to copy.
- Has extensive knowledge of all creative disciplines, including copy, art direction, design, UX, video, and motion, and of the roles they play in both conceptual and executional work.
- Takes personal responsibility for on-time, expertly crafted ideas, and deliverables and has the ability to lead 3+ creatives on while still being able to execute work on their own.
- Supports the team on new business and special projects, including relationship development and presentations.
- Actively trains and mentors all levels of creative talent, helping develop their skills and performance.
- 5+ years of agency experience with 2+ years managing a small team (outsourced preferred)
- Award winning portfolio showcasing a range of mediums with a focus on video, digital, social, and advertising campaigns.
- Embodies professionalism and demonstrates mature presence in all aspects of team and client relationships
- Well-versed in communicating vision, setting creative direction, and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams
- A thorough understanding of digital media and an ability and desire to adapt with the changing landscape of technology and media
- Illustration and solid animation skills a big plus
It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs, wants and priorities, and the agency’s bottom line. They play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business as part of an existing client referral process.
You must keep the customer – and the agency — satisfied and communicate both good and bad news to a client with tact and aplomb, answer questions, and make certain they receive what they asked for as part of their agency contractual agreement.
You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. They must be able to finesse delicate client relationships while driving the agency to produce its best results.
Applying For The Job?
If you have the skills, experience, or ability to help us grow, EMAIL your resume and portfolio at email@example.com with a subject line: RMG Client Manager Application and kindly participate in a 10-minute recorded Q&A session so we can learn more about you.
Click this link to begin: https://www.videoask.com/f4dqy85y8
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!