We are seeking an expert Social Media VA to help take Rip Media Group to the next level! The role may initially be Part-Time until the track record of success is proven. Then Full-Time and promotions & bonuses are available.
If you are somebody looking for a full-time, long-term position at a growing company, you are in the right place.
We value you as a person and if you treat us right, we will treat you right!
We are looking for an EXPERT to jump right in and tell us what they can do to help drive our businesses forward. This is not a job for someone starting out and we will pay you accordingly.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested:
1 Email (email@example.com) with subject line - Social Media VA Application
2 Include a reply with your specific experience on LinkedIn
3 Include a link to your Portfolio & Resume/CV in your application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Create and Curate
- Continue and manage our monthly post calendar
- 6-8 hours curate and create a post: Carousel, Image, Video on the daily schedule we set
- Use a strong voice: Punchy opening, lessons…Inspire, get better every day, here are things to -learn and think about that inspire
2. Social Media Outreach
- Outreach to other influencers, groups, course learners, and prospects
- LinkedIn Manual outreach 50-100 outreach every day
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for specific outreach and build connections
- Experience or good understanding of Waalaxy or Apollo to generate contact and outreach lists
- 2-5 years of social media management
- Experience with LinkedIn is a must
- Open to work USA/EST for a portion of the day (late evenings twice a week)
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Portfolio showcasing a range of mediums with a focus on video, digital, social, and advertising campaigns.
- Embodies professionalism and demonstrates mature presence in all aspects of team and client relationship
- Well-versed in communication in English
!!!! REMINDER: Please send us a link to your Portfolio & Resume/CV !!!
It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs, wants, and priorities, and the agency’s bottom line. You will play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business as part of an existing client referral process.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!