Are you looking for a new opportunity in the video editing or animation industry?
Well, we have just the job for you! Our team is currently hiring a video editor and animator to help us create amazing content. If you are excited about motion graphics and want to learn more, this is the perfect job for you. Apply now!
We are a content agency that focuses on growing clients through excellent sales copy, messaging, and using creativity and video as our weapons of choice. We have a great opportunity for the right person with an art direction/design and fantastic experience in video editing, motion graphics, 2D/3D animation.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the team to determine the production vision.
- Review raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring that the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the team throughout the project.
- Create the final cut for broadcasting.
- You must have at least 3 years experience.
- Award-winning portfolio showcasing a range of mediums with a focus on video, digital, social, and advertising campaigns.
- Embodies professionalism and demonstrates mature presence in all aspects of team and client relationships.
- Well-versed in communicating vision, setting creative direction, and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams.
- A thorough understanding of digital media and an ability and desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology and media.
- Please submit samples of your previous work that you are most proud of.
- Experience with video editing software, particularly Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, and Lightworks.
- Visual design skills (XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Stellar creativity and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule and translate ideas into complete projects.
- Illustration, solid graphic design & 3D animation skills are a big plus.
You must be able to edit & animate videos of these types:
It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs, wants and priorities, and the agency’s bottom line. They play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business as part of an existing client referral process.
You must keep the customer – and the agency — satisfied and communicate both good and bad news to a client with tact and aplomb, answer questions, and make certain they receive what they asked for as part of their agency contractual agreement.
You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be able to finesse delicate client relationships while driving the agency to produce its best results.
Applying For The Job?
If you have the skills, experience, or ability to help us grow, EMAIL your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: RMG Video Editor and kindly participate in a 10-minute recorded Q&A session so we can learn more about you.
Click this link to begin: RMG Video Editor Q&A
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!