We are looking for a talented Business Development Representative who is open to growth, new opportunities, and long-term employment.
We are a growth agency that focuses on growing clients through excellent sales copy, messaging, and using creativity and video as our weapons of choice and we have a great opportunity for the right person with an art direction/design and a successful client relationship background to play an integral role in the design, email marketing, and social media management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You’ll be the first touch point for prospects and have an opportunity to establish the tone for the sales process. You’ll be in charge of engaging potential clients and turning these people into sales opportunities that will be passed on to and closed by the Sales Team.
You’ll be in charge of cold calling, prospecting, and qualifying dental offices all across the United States. You’re a self-starter with a track record of achievement in your professional and personal or collegiate lives. You have an interest in working for a forward-thinking digital marketing firm with significant growth potential.
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent English verbal communication skills with a USA-neutral accent
- Proven ability to call and send 100-120 calls per day
- Strong and professional written communication skills
- Punctual & Strong time-management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales or customer service role
- Stable internet connection & Quiet environment for calls
- Reliable phone connection with no delay
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Applying For The Job?
If you have the skills, experience, or ability to help us grow, EMAIL your resume and portfolio at email@example.com with a subject line: RMG Business Development Representative
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!